Terms & Conditions
Whilst I fully understand that sometimes an appointment needs to be cancelled at the last minute or that you may be running late, please bear in mind that your appointment time has been arranged specifically for you.
Please give at least 24 hours notice if you are unable to attend your treatment. Cancellations with less than 24 hours notice may be liable for 20% of the cost of the treatment, payable at the next appointment.
If you are not at home for your appointment, or give extremely short notice (3 hours or less) you will be charged the full cost of the treatment booked, this is payable at the beginning of the next appointment.
Group/Office Treatments:- If you arrive late for your appointment your treatment will be shortened in order to accommodate the appointments that follow. Depending upon how late you arrive, I will determine if there is enough time remaining to start a treatment. Regardless of the length of the treatment actually given, you will be responsible for payment for the full session time booked.
Treatment cancellation by Reflexology Glasgow
In the event that I need to cancel or rearrange your treatment with less than 24 hours notice, I will inform you as soon as possible. As an apology you will be given a 20% discount on your re-scheduled treatment.
Contra-indications for treatment:
Whilst reflexology, massage & reiki are amazing treatments there may be times when they are not suitable for you. Please read the following and if you have any worries ring me for a chat on 07502093406
* Any form of disease or fever (including flu)
* Diarrhea or vomiting
* Under the influence of recreational drugs or alcohol
* Epilepsy - unable to carry out Indian Head Massage
* Verruca / Athletes Foot / Fungal Nail Infections - I will be unable to carry out Reflexology but other therapies would be okay as long as your feet are kept covered in socks
* Lack of skin sensitivity - depending on area to be massage and therapy to be used, I would not be able to carry out Reflexology if the feet have no sensitivity
* Pregnant - no massage therapy in the first trimester. I have completed additional training in Pregnancy Massage so after first trimester please do get in touch.
* Migraine - unable to carry out massage on the head if you are suffering at the time of the treatment
* Currently being treated or about to begin treatment for cancer (Please speak to your consultant and obtain written permission)
* History of thrombosis or embolism - no therapy unless with a Doctor's note giving permission
* Recent operations - depending on area of operation and therapy given but generally not within 6 weeks of surgery
* Open wounds or bacterial infection ( eg. Cellulitis, Ringworm, Bedbugs )
* Acute Rheumatological conditions - during inflammation times
* Shingles - This is highly contagious & I will not be able to provide any therapies during a flare.
Contra-indications that may need a Doctor's note
Treatment for cancer
High blood pressure
Type 1 Diabetes
Epilepsy - unable to carry out Indian Head Massage
If you are unsure whether you have a medical issue that may present a problem, please discuss this with me at the time of booking. Treatments and blocks of treatments are for 1 person. Should you wish to book treatments for 2 persons or a group please call me for a quotation. Alternatively should you wish to combine reflexology with another treatment I am happy to do so in treatments of an hour or more.
Thank you Helen 07502 093 406